Tie rod cylinder – Mini
- made of stainless steel
- with adjustable reed switch (end switch)
- maximum working pressure: 200 bar (20 Mpa)
- piston diameter: 8 to 25mm
The new cylinder type Micro-Z with linear actuator lends itself for the hydraulic (oil / water) or pneumatic operation. The newcomer from robust, rustproof material has wide application for use under difficult or extreme operating conditions. Another key feature is its construction principle: The Micro-Z was developed with special emphasis on modularity and expandability. It can be used for various requirements, with numerous attachment styles and accessories, making highest possible variety is achieved.
- light-weight built
- special design
- modular design principle
- hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders
- stainless steel cylinders
- single acting and double acting
- plunger- and synchronous built
- Food processing industry
- Medicine, research and development
- Nautical science
- Ceramic industry
The Micro-Z series is individually configurable. The modular design opens many applications, which we still can not imagine...
Many engineering offices are already working with us and apply this cylinder type in mechanical engineering and plant construction.