Vacant job offers
Lathe systems or milling machine systems
Programming, setup and production of precision components by machining processes such as turning, milling, drilling or grinding on our modern CNC machine tools
- Good school-leaving certificate (at least medium maturity)
- Focal points Mathematics, physics, computer science and technology
- Technical understanding
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Non-tariff training allowance
You are a motivated young person who wants to actively shape an exciting working environment through your own initiative, commitment and cooperation.
You have your secondary school leaving certificate or your vocational diploma, specialising in economics, as good as in your pocket, good mathematical and technical understanding. You are inquisitive, ambitious and demanding, good manners are a matter of course for you.
You want to learn and work in a team-oriented environment and respond positively to new challenges, then let's start your future together from August 2021.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and proof of internships):
- Employment in an indefinite relationship
- Pension subsidy
- An interesting and challenging job in a young team
- Independent work in a professional working environment
- Short communication and decision paths
- Performance-linked wages
Then please send your detailed application with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date:
Große Heide 13
Phone: 06707-9 15 75 15
fax: +49 (0)6707- 9 15 75 25
You have to work with the right people, respect them and motivate them. Lasting success is only possible in a team. (Klaus Steilmann)