Vacant job offers
To strengthen our team we are looking for a metal worker/welder with immediate effect.
- Assembly of hydraulic components
- Welding according to WIG/MAG process
- Training in the metal sector, ideally completed training as a metal worker
- Experience in WIG/MAG welding (valid test certificate is an advantage)
- Reliable, independent and quality-oriented way of working
To support our team in the area of manufacturing/production we are looking for a production assistant m/f for cutting and assembly work as soon as possible.
Knowledge of turning, milling and welding is a plus, but can also be semi-skilled.
Furthermore, you will provide support in the area of goods issue and goods receipt. Manual dexterity is required.
To support our team we are looking for employees for technical processing (m/f/d).
- Commercial training or professional experience in order processing/technical sales
- Good, technical understanding
- Good knowledge of common office applications
- Good knowledge of English or Italian
- Customer orientation & positive external effect in telephone contact
- Order processing and coordination
- Purchasing of production materials and purchased parts
- Master data maintenance
- Sales support
- Varied range of tasks
- Independent work organization
- Personal working atmosphere
- Systematic training
- Permanent employment contract
Significant participation in the further/development of our products. You will create three-dimensional CAD drawings and designs.
- Completion of the university entrance qualification
- Subject specializations: Mathematics, physics, computer science and technology
- Good technical understanding
- Curiosity and willingness to learn,
- Non-tariff training allowance
- Takeover guarantee with a good degree
Lathe systems or milling machine systems
Programming, setup and production of precision components by machining processes such as turning, milling, drilling or grinding on our modern CNC machine tools
- Good school-leaving certificate (at least medium maturity)
- Focal points Mathematics, physics, computer science and technology
- Technical understanding
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Non-tariff training allowance
You are a motivated young person who wants to actively shape an exciting working environment through your own initiative, commitment and cooperation.
If you want to learn and work in a team-oriented environment and respond positively to new challenges, then let's start your future together from August 21 with an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk.
You have a secondary school diploma or a vocational diploma in economics, good mathematical and technical understanding. You are inquisitive, ambitious and demanding, good manners are a matter of course for you.
Then start with us into a secure future and apply now.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references and proof of internships).
- Employment in an indefinite relationship
- Pension subsidy
- An interesting and challenging job in a young team
- Independent work in a professional working environment
- Short communication and decision paths
- Performance-linked wages
Then please send your detailed application with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date:
Große Heide 13
Phone: 06707-9 15 75 15
fax: +49 (0)6707- 9 15 75 25
You have to work with the right people, respect them and motivate them. Lasting success is only possible in a team. (Klaus Steilmann)