R2 - CONFIGURE ONLINE AND DOWNLOAD 2D/3D MODELLS
The R2 series of the double-acting hydraulic cylinders was developed, to meet the requirements of the industry related to ISO 6022 and DIN 24333 construction standards. The compact construction and the quality selection of the used materials and gaskets, combined with their strict concluding examination, which simulates the normal working condition of the cylinders, make these cylinders an optimal choice for all kinds of industrial applications.
MICRO-Z - CONFIGURATE ONLINE AND DOWNLOAD 2D/3D MODELS
The new cylinder type Micro-Z with linear actuator lends itself for the hydraulic (oil / water) or pneumatic operation. The newcomer from robust, rustproof material has wide application for use under difficult or extreme operating conditions. Another key feature is its construction principle: The Micro-Z was developed with special emphasis on modularity and expandability. It can be used for various requirements, with numerous attachment styles and accessories,...
DWLX - CONFIGURATE ONLINE AND DOWNLOAD 2D/3D MODELS
- Piston diameter: 40 to 100mm
- Stroke: according to customer
- Maximum working pressure: to 150bar (15 Mpa)
- different attachments on cylinder / on rod
- operation temperature: -20°C +80°C
- hydraulic fluid: mineral oil according to DIN 51524 (HLP)
- Material rod: polished and hard-chrome plated, optional 1.4301 (AISI 304), 1.4057 (AISI 431) or 1.4460 (AISI 329)