Installation instruction for hydraulic cylinders
At what you should definetely pay attention...
At the choice and installation of hydraulic cylinder the following points have to be considered:
- All screws and connecting elements for securing the cylinders including its attachments should comply with stability class 8.8 (recommended 10.9) in accordance with DIN / ISO 898 T1.
- The hydraulic cylinder must be deaerated before starting operation
- The pressure within the cylinder should never exceed the recommended maximum pressure
- When assembling of adjustable ball-joint ends are these to span on the rod end, before the securing screws are tightened accordingly.
- The hydraulic cylinder has to be assembled zero-potential. No lateral forces are allowed to result from the cylinder attachment or from the load.
We strictly advice against using the product in any other way then recommended. In case of uncertainty please contact our technical office: +49 (0) 6724-95252.
For further question we are happy to advice.
KEEP ATTENTION AT THE GENERAL OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
|Written by: AGIROSSI 1 2007.08.23